Join us for our Easter weekend celebration as we reflect on the risk and sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for our sin. At Sycamore View, our mission is to help people see Jesus. We want nothing more than to present you with a better view of His love for you during this year's passion week. As you participate in these events over the weekend, take time to consider the life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus. We are looking forward to spending time with you as together we celebrate our Savior!
Sycamore View will offer a Good Friday service beginning at 6:30pm on Friday, March 14 in the Worship Center. In addition, we’ll also host an interactive Path to the Cross experience throughout our building from 1-5pm preceding the service. We hope this will inspire you to reflect on the risk and sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for our sin.
- PATH TO THE CROSS (1-5pm) - An interactive experience for the whole family.
- GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE (6:30pm) - A celebration of sacrificial love and worship (a blend of acapella and instrumental music) in our worship center.
This year, we will offer two Easter services. On Sunday, March 16, our Sunrise Easter service will begin at 6:30am as an option to our regularly-scheduled
Easter service which will begin at 10:15am.
- SUNRISE EASTER SERVICE (6:30am) - Our early morning, sunrise service will be held outside in the "Chapel in the Woods" (the amphitheater on the north side of our campus). Signs will be present to help direct visitors.
- BIBLE CLASSES (9am) - All Bible classes will be available throughout the building. We will also host a special Easter Family Experience at 9am for 1st-12th graders. As families we will explore some of the events in the death & resurrection of Jesus Christ. Everyone will meet in the Worship Center at 9am and go to various stations throughout the building. Parents are welcome to join our students in this reflective experience.
- EASTER SERVICE (10:15am) - Join us for our regularly-scheduled 10:15am Easter Service in our Worship Center. If you're a guest, please feel free to park in our guest parking area near the entrance of our main building. We are excited to worship with you!